Surveys, inspections and reports



Regular surveys on domestic properties are usually carried out by a Chartered Surveyor who will inspect the fabric of the building, possibly for valuation purposes for a mortgage lender. If anything significant is noticed they might recommend further investigation by a Structural Engineer.


Typical surveys might only be for a specific area of concern such as localized cracking or damage to a particular area of your property. However, some buildings may require more extensive investigation and inspection if there are signs of significant movement or problems to the entire property.


As a practice we have a wide range of experience in structural inspections and reports from new build houses through to aged, listed properties.



For further information or to discuss your particular requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.


Structural Engineer Leeds, Structural Surveys, Engineering design services for wall removals and conversions

Copyright © 2017 Arc Engineers Ltd

3 Cadman Court Leeds LS27 0RX

 Registered in England Number 6365566